Gamma-Omicron Career Network Launched
We are pleased to announce the creation of the Gamma-Omicron Career Network. Born out of a desire to provide outstanding leadership and career resources, our chapter’s career network engages undergraduate members with alumni. We’re also inviting parents to participate, as a means of providing additional connection opportunities. The Gamma-Omicron Career Network offers the following:
- Professional speaker series
- Career and leadership tips
- Job and resume board
- Professional connection and mentoring platform
These opportunities, along with other resources, are featured on a password-protected webpage. Go to www.Gamma-O.org/careers.
- Alumni – post jobs and provide advice and connections
- Undergrads – Learn career readiness tips, post resumes, and connect with successful alumni
Our friends at Fraternity Management Group created and are actively managing our career network. We’re excited about this new addition to Gamma-O and encourage your active participation.